ANALYSIS OF FISCAL YEAR 1977 DOT PROGRAM BY POLICY AND RD AND D MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES. PROGRAM LEVELS FOR FISCAL YEARS 1975, 1976, 1977. VOLUME 2
Contents: RD&D management program analyses; Policy and management program analyses; Transportation safety program analyses. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-255 401.
Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 553 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Development; Energy consumption; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Federal government; Fuel consumption; Management; Policy; Project management; Regulations; Research; Research management; Safety; Technological forecasting; Traffic safety; Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation operations; Transportation policy; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Research and development; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal budgets; Government policies; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Environment; Law; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00137420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-76-69.2 Mgmnt Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM