PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF CHILD TEST DUMMIES. VOLUME II. APPENDIX
This Appendix contains samples of the computer calculated data packages produced for each test. The digital data correlates with descriptions and data parameters discussed in the main body of the report.
- See also Volume 1, PB-255118.
Transportation Research Center of OhioEast Liberty, OH United States 43319
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shah, M P
- Radovich, V G
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 269 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Adolescents; Anatomical models; Children; Crash injury research; Crashes; Deflection; Dummies; Impact tests; Information processing; Performance tests; Research; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Minors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00137376
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDOT-HS-801-922 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-370-3-780
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM