TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION: A BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1973-1975
As a supplement to Technical Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; a Bibliography, 1967-1973 (HS-801 200), this bibliography cites documents published from January 1974 through December 1975. Documents listed herein may be examined in the Technical Reference Branch, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 400 Seventh Street S.W., Washington, D.C. Few of the documents are available for distribution by NHTSA. Availability is given in individual entries. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a keyword-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated July 1974, PB-236380.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-5-1
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design standards; Highways; Human factors engineering; Motor vehicles; Research; Safety equipment; Technical reports; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00137374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801895 Ann'l Rpt., Special Bib-05
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM