NORTHEAST CORRIDOR HIGH SPEED RAIL PASSENGER SERVICE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. FINAL MARKETING REPORT FOR THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR RAIL PASSENGER DEMONSTRATION - TECHNICAL APPENDIX
The report evaluates the likely passenger market affected by the offering of improved rail service in the Northeast Corridor, and develops recommendations for marketing strategies intended to enhance patronage growth.
- See also PB-255017.
Transmark, LondonLondon, England
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Intercity travel; Market research; Marketing; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Persons by socioeconomic levels; Railroad trains; Railroad transportation; Time series analysis; Transportation; Transportation operations; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management; Transportation models
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00137369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECPO-76/07-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-55048
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM