NORTHEAST CORRIDOR HIGH SPEED RAIL PASSENGER SERVICE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. FINAL MARKETING REPORT FOR THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR RAIL PASSENGER DEMONSTRATION
The report analyses the impact on the North East Corridor passenger transportation system of the High Speed Ground Demonstration Program, and, on the basis of the findings from the analysis, considers alternative marketing strategies for the future, and selects the strategy that offers the most favorable outcome.
- See also PB-255018.
Transmark, LondonLondon, England
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic impacts; High speed rail; Intercity travel; Level of service; Market research; Marketing; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Railroad trains; Railroad transportation; Revenues; Scheduling; Transportation operations; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00137368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECPO-76/07-1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-55048
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM