AUTOMATION OF THE SCHONFELD METHOD OF HIGHWAY SURFACE TEXTURE CODE ASSIGNMENT. VOLUME III. THREE DIMENSIONAL CLASSIFICATION TECHNIQUE. APPENDIXES
Contents: Standard flowcharting symbols and programming conventions; Program listings; Schonfeld results obtained for the selected pavement texture samples using the manual stereointerpretation technique; Final statistical matrices for the selected pavement texture samples.
- See also PB-254 827. Sponsored in part by Maryland State Highway Administration, Brooklandville, Bureau of Research.
ENSCO, IncorporatedTransportation and Instrumentation Sciences
Alexandria, VA United States 22303
Washington, DC United States 20590
Brooklandville, MD United States 21022
- Howerter, E
- Rudd, J
- Aronstein, M
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 224 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Cables; Computer programs; Durability; Highways; Measurement; Network analyzers; Pavements; Photogrammetry; Roughness; Skid resistance; Stereographic projection; Subroutines; Texture
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00137344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/MD/R-76/8C Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1977 12:00AM