SUBWAY ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN HANDBOOK. VOLUME II. SUBWAY ENVIRONMENT SIMULATION COMPUTER PROGRAM (SES). PART 2. PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL
The Subway Environment Simulation Computer Program (SES) is a product of a four-year research and development project in the area of subway environmental control sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation's Urban Mass Transportation Administration and the Transit Development Corporation, Inc. The project produced a two-volume Subway Environmental Design Handbook. Volume 2 consists of two separate documents: Part 1, the SES User's Manual, and Part 2, the SES Programmer's Manual. The Programmer's Manual is intended to assist computer department personnel in making the SES Program operational on a given computer and to aid a programmer needing to understand the details of the internal operation and sequencing of the program. The information contained herein is not intended for design engineers and will be of no assistance to those wanting to use the program as it stands; all information necessary for application of the program is provided in the User's Manual. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Also available in set of 3 reports as PB-254 787-SET, PC$97.00/MF$4.75.
Transit Development Corporation, Incorporated1730 M Street, NW, Suite 911
Washington, DC United States 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 1256 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Air conditioning systems; Atmospheric circulation; Computer programming; Computer programs; Design; Environmental engineering; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Excavation and tunneling; Flow; Handbooks; Human factors engineering; Passenger comfort; Rail transit facilities; Simulation; Structural design; Subway stations; Subways; Temperature control; Tunnels; Urban transportation; Ventilation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air flow; Design criteria; Tunnel design
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway environment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Environment; Highways; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00137331
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-060010752 Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM