PRT IMPACT STUDY, PRE-PRT PHASE. VOLUME III. FREQUENCY TABULATIONS FROM FOUR TRANSPORTATION-RELATED SURVEYS
The report gives tabulations of survey responses which were collected in Morgantown, West Virginia, as part of a study to assess the impact of the installation of the Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) System.
- See also PB-254481.
West Virginia University, MorgantownMorgantown, WV United States 26506
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Redwine, C N
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Impact studies; Interviewing; Passengers; Personal rapid transit; Questionnaires; Surveys; Traffic surveys; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Morgantown (West Virginia); West Virginia
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00137308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-MA-06002676/1V3Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-985-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1982 12:00AM