PRT IMPACT STUDY, PRE-PRT PHASE. VOLUME III. FREQUENCY TABULATIONS FROM FOUR TRANSPORTATION-RELATED SURVEYS
The report gives tabulations of survey responses which were collected in Morgantown, West Virginia, as part of a study to assess the impact of the installation of the Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) System.
- See also PB-254481.
West Virginia University, MorgantownMorgantown, WV USA 26506
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Redwine, C N
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Impact studies; Interviewing; Passengers; Personal rapid transit; Questionnaires; Surveys; Traffic surveys; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Morgantown (West Virginia); West Virginia
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00137308
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-MA-06002676/1V3Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-985-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1982 12:00AM