TERMINAL AREA FORECAST - 1977-1987
The report contains forecasts for air carrier and air taxi enplanements, air carrier and air taxi aircraft operations, itinerant, total and instrument aircraft operations, and instrument approaches at 872 airports throughout the United States. The airports in this publication include all those with Federal Aviation Administration air traffic control towers and those with air carrier service. The report is intended as an aid for anticipating future manpower and equipment needs at terminal areas.
- See also report dated Sep 75, AD-A017 095.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 335 p.
- TRT Terms: Air taxi service; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Aircraft operations; Airlines; Airport control towers; Airports; Civil aviation; Equipment; Forecasting; Freight terminals; Instrument landing systems; Intermodal terminals; Labor market; Management; Planning; Regions
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Instrument approach; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00137276
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-76-5
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM