STREAM EROSION AND SCOUR (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies on erosion and scouring processes and actions of rivers and streams are cited. Erosion of stream banks, bridge supports, levees and other hydraulic structures are covered. Excluded are reports only concerned with sediment transport and erosion from surface runoff. (Contains 45 abstracts)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bridge abutments; Bridge piers; Bridges; Channel flow; Culverts; Erosion; Failure; Flood damage; Flood protection; Floods; Flow; Highway bridges; Levees; Loads; Pile foundations; Piles (Supports); Protection; Recording instruments; Scour; Sedimentation; Streamflow; Streams; Surveying; Surveying
- Old TRIS Terms: Bed load; Bridge washouts
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00137243
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM