STRESSING-CEMENT CONCRETES IN CAST-IN-PLACE AND PRECAST CONSTRUCTION
The review describes the properties of stressing cement and briefly relates the main processes causing it to expand during hardening. The book presents data on the use of stressing cement in various fields of construction, discussing the features of this type of cement and methods of preparing and curing stressing-cement concretes for various applications. Information also appears on the use of expansive and stressing cements in the U. S. This review is aimed at engineering staff workers in construction organizations, at construction workers, and designers and scientific researchers.
- Translation by B. Teague of Primenenie betonov na napryagayushchem tsemente v monolitnom i sbornomonolitnom stroitel'stve (obzor), Moscow, 1975.
Sandia LaboratoriesAnalytical Development Division
Albuquerque, NM United States 87185
- Mikhailov, V V
- Litver, L S
- Karasev, A K
- Budagyants, L I
- Titov, Y N
- Publication Date: 1975-12-22
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Cast in place structures; Concrete; Construction industry; Designers; Engineering personnel; Expansion; Expansive cement; Machines; Precast concrete; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Reviews; Stresses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Stressing
- Old TRIS Terms: Mechanical structures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00137232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM