STRUCTURAL MECHANICS SOFTWARE. VOLUME 1. MARCH 1971-APRIL 1975 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The use of computer programs in structural analysis-design problems are cited. Included are detailed analyses of structural problems, applied and theoretical, in many areas using finite elements and other numerical techniques. (This updated bibliography contains 185 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 190 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Computer programs; Deformation; Dynamic structural analysis; Finite element method; Matrices (Mathematics); Numerical analysis; Software; Static structural analysis; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Deformation methods
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00137206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM