STRUCTURAL MECHANICS SOFTWARE. VOLUME 2. MAY 1975-MAY 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The use of computer programs in structural analysis-design problems are cited. Included are detailed analyses of structural problems--applied and theoretical--including stress analysis, vibration problems, shear stress analysis, deformation analysis and others. The major computer programs cited in this report are NASTRAN, EPSOLA, SUPERSCEPTRE, and SINGER. (This updated bibliography contains 77 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/428, and COM-74-10833.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Grooms, D W
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Calculation; Computer programs; Deformation; Dynamic structural analysis; Finite element method; Matrices (Mathematics); Numerical analysis; Shear stress; Software; Static structural analysis; Structural analysis; Structural design; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation
- Old TRIS Terms: Deformation methods
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00137205
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM