FUEL CONSUMPTION. PART 2. TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Fuel consumption by automobiles, trucks, buses, and general aviation aircraft is discussed. Topic areas cover the effect of road conditions, traffic conditions, and emission controls on fuel economy; projected growth and problems facing air transportation; and ways to reduce fuel consumption in the transportation sector. (This updated bibliography contains 135 abstracts, 42 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-76/0474, Fuel Consumption. Part 1. Industrial, Residential, and Commercial Studies and NTIS/PS-76/0476, Electric Power Consumption.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/342, and Updates COM-74-11102.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Air transportation; Aircraft; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buses; Diesel fuels; Energy conservation; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; General aviation aircraft; Highway traffic; Jet engine fuels; Petroleum products; Roads; Transportation; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00137162
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM