AIRPORT ACTIVITY STATISTICS OF CERTIFICATED ROUTE AIR CARRIERS, ISSUED SEMIANNUALLY 12 MONTHS ENDED JUNE 30, 1975
This report furnishes airport activity of the Certificated Route Air Carriers. Included in the data are passenger enplanements, tons of enplaned freight, express, and mail. Both scheduled and non-scheduled service, and domestic and international operations are included. These data are shown by airport and carrier. Also included are departures by airport, carrier, and type of operation, and type of aircraft.
- See also AD-A014 124.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 331 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Civil aircraft; Commodities; Freight transportation; Passengers; Scheduling; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136958
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 2002 12:00AM