COST BENEFIT STUDY OF AN AUTOMATED MAINTENANCE SYSTEM (AMS). VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
Contents: Air Traffic Control Systems; Airspace Control; Facilities and Equipment; Equipment Clusters and Certification Requirements; Varieties of FAA Equipment; FAA Maintenance Reports and Procedures; Present FAA Monitoring; Existing Communication Links (Related to the San Diego Sector); Typical Maintenance Organization and Procedures; Future Trends; and Bibliography.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A022 879.
Naval Electronics Lab CenterSan Diego, CA United States
- Smith, E W
- Zupan, F J
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Air route traffic control centers; Air traffic control; Airport control towers; Airport terminals; Alternatives analysis; Automatic control; Automation; Benefit cost analysis; Civil aviation; Cost effectiveness; Data communications; Equipment; Equipment tests; Information processing; Maintenance management; Methodology; Monitoring; Reports; Specifications; Standards; Systems engineering; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links; Requirement
- Geographic Terms: San Diego (California)
- Old TRIS Terms: Cost benefits; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00136952
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-74-13-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA73WAI-327
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 2002 12:00AM