MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS-DETAILED REPORTS FROM OCTOBER 1 TO DECEMBER 31, 1975
The report contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the fourth quarter of 1975. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also report dated Oct 75, PB-249 292.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 508 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Manufacturing; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Recall campaigns; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136924
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-848 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM