PROCEEDINGS OF THE ANNUAL RAILROAD ENGINEERING CONFERENCE (12TH), HELD AT PUEBLO, COLORADO ON OCTOBER 23-24, 1975. EFFECT OF HEAVY AXLE LOADS ON TRACK
The report presents proceedings of the 1975 Railroad Engineering Conference held at Pueblo, Colorado, October 23 and 24, 1975. Sessions included track developments, suspension developments and track/train interaction. Eighteen papers were presented by authors from the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
- Record URL:
- See also report dated Apr 74, PB-241 730.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Office of Research and Development.,
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 175 p.
- TRT Terms: Axles; Loads; Meetings; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Railroad transportation; Suspension systems; Undercarriages; Wheels
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136904
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-76-243
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM