ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION CALENDAR YEAR 1974
The Annual Review of Aircraft Accident Data is a statistical compilation published by the National Transportation Safety Board. The publication contains statistical information compiled from reports of 4,425 general aviation accidents that occurred during the calendar year 1974. Included in the total number of accidents are 59 collisions between aircraft. By coding each aircraft involved in the collisions, an additional 59 records are produced, bringing the total accident records to 4,484. This figure reflects the true number of pilots and aircraft involved in the accidents.
Washington, DC United States 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1976-1-31
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Licenses; Loss and damage; Wind powered aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Gliders (Aircraft)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARG-76-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM