CURRENT AVIATION STATISTICS. AIR TRAFFIC ACTIVITY. ENROUTE IFR AIR TRAFFIC SURVEY PEAK DAY - FISCAL YEAR 1975
Air Traffic facilities record daily aircraft operations under low altitude air route control. From these daily records, a facility is able to select the peak day of IFR aircraft handled. Reported are data on aircraft type, air speed, altitude, origin and destination, departure time and date of peak day. Selections from these data are presented in tables on departures by ARTCC and towers. Details of altitudes assigned are shown by both aircraft and engine groupings and also type of user. Departure times are presented by center, by class of user and aircraft type.
- See also Report dated Feb 76, AD-A020 550.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Air route traffic control centers; Air traffic; Air traffic control; Airborne navigational aids; Airport control towers; Airports; Airspeed; Altitude; Civil aviation; Cost allocation; Instrument flying; Military aircraft; Peak periods; Regulations; Statistics; Tables (Data); Time dependence; Values in measurement; Variables
- Uncontrolled Terms: Low altitude
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Peak values; Variations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00136863
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 2002 12:00AM