FORECAST OF LANDSIDE AIRPORT ACCESS TRAFFIC AT 211 MAJOR U. S. AIRPORTS TO 1990. VOLUME I. THE FORECASTS
Landside airport access traffic is forecast for 211 major U. S. airports for 1975, 1980, 1985, and 1990. The 1973 traffic is estimated. Aspects of access traffic forecast are average daily total vehicular volume, peak hour volume per lane of principal access roadway, congestion status, modal split (including auto, taxi/limousine, bus, rail, and other), and annual access traveller volume. The study uses existing data. A detailed description of the technical approach is presented in Volume II.
- See also Volume 2, AD-A025 246.
VERVEBETHESDA, MD United States
- Ellis, W W
- Booker, N C
- Feldstein, I S
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 244 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Air; Airport access; Databases; Forecasting; Ground traffic; Ground transportation; Ground vehicles; Highways; Landside capacity; Mathematical models; Mathematical prediction; Modal split; Numerical analysis; Passenger transportation; Passenger vehicles; Peak hour traffic; Peak periods; Public transit; Statistical analysis; Time dependence; Traffic congestion; Traffic estimation; Traffic volume; Transportation; Values in measurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Peak values; Traffic forecasts; Transportation models and systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00136851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-75-124-1 Final Rpt., VR-19-5-Vol-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WAI-449
- Files: NTIS, TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM