MULTISPAN ELEVATED GUIDEWAY DESIGN FOR PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLES. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
Contents: Appendix A - derivation of vehicle-guideway interaction equations; Appendix B - evaluation of pier support dynamics; Appendix C - computer simulation program of two-dimensional vehicle over a multi-span guideway; Appendix D - computer program to determine guideway midspan deflections and moments and vehicle suspension deflections and accelerations based on a constant force model; Appendix E - guideway design program based upon a constant force vehicle model; Appendix F - tables of nondimensional suspension deflection fourier coefficients; Appendix G - parametric data for sprung and unsprung mass inertia suspension forces; Appendix H - nomenclature; Appendix I - report of inventions.
- See also Volume 1, PB-253 008.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Wormley, D N
- SMITH, C C
- Gilchrist, A J
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 213 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Air cushion vehicles; Comfort; Computer programs; Control devices; Deflection; Dynamics; Elevated guideways; Information processing; Passenger transportation; Simulation; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural members; Suspension systems; Systems analysis; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Tracked vehicles; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Structural forms
- Subject Areas: Construction; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136826
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-TSC-FRA-75-4.II, F
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-349-2
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1981 12:00AM