MULTISPAN ELEVATED GUIDEWAY DESIGN FOR PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLES. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
Contents: Appendix A - derivation of vehicle-guideway interaction equations; Appendix B - evaluation of pier support dynamics; Appendix C - computer simulation program of two-dimensional vehicle over a multi-span guideway; Appendix D - computer program to determine guideway midspan deflections and moments and vehicle suspension deflections and accelerations based on a constant force model; Appendix E - guideway design program based upon a constant force vehicle model; Appendix F - tables of nondimensional suspension deflection fourier coefficients; Appendix G - parametric data for sprung and unsprung mass inertia suspension forces; Appendix H - nomenclature; Appendix I - report of inventions.
- See also Volume 1, PB-253 008.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA USA 02139
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wormley, D N
- SMITH, C C
- Gilchrist, A J
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 213 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Air cushion vehicles; Comfort; Computer programs; Control devices; Data processing; Deflection; Dynamics; Elevated guideways; Passenger transportation; Simulation; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural members; Suspension systems; Systems analysis; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Tracked vehicles; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Structural forms
- Subject Areas: Construction; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136826
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., DOT-TSC-FRA-75-4.II, F
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-349-2
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1981 12:00AM