FORECAST OF LANDSIDE AIRPORT ACCESS TRAFFIC AT 211 MAJOR U.S. AIRPORTS TO 1990. VOLUME II. DETAILED TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION OF FORECASTING METHODS
The methods used to forecast key aspects of landside access traffic are described. The volume includes an overview of the work, a detailed description of the forecasting procedures, a synopsis of earlier unpublished project reports, and an annotated bibliography of relevant works. The forecasts themselves are located in Volume 1.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A025 401.
VERVEBETHESDA, MD United States
- Ellis, W W
- Booker, N C
- Feldstein, I S
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Airport access; Airports; Bibliographies; Flow charts; Forecasting; Ground traffic; Ground transportation; Ground vehicles; Highways; Landside capacity; Mathematical models; Mathematical prediction; Numerical analysis; Statistical analysis; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport landside capacity; Flow charting
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136785
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VR-19-5-Vol-2, FAA-RD-75-124-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WAI-449
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM