INVESTIGATION OF FEASIBLE NOZZLE CONFIGURATIONS FOR NOISE REDUCTION IN TURBOFAN AND TURBOJET AIRCRAFT. VOLUME II. SLOT NOZZLE CONFIGURATION
This volume contains a description of results obtained for two dimensional rectangular slot nozzles without and with straight attached flaps. Three appendices are included in this volume containing results of other research activities.
- Includes errata dated 19 May 76. See also Volume 1, AD-A024 958.
University of Tennessee, TullahomaSpace Institute, 411 BH Goethert Parkway
Tullahoma, TN United States 37388-9700
- Goethert, B H
- Maus, J R
- Dunhill, W A
- Patterson, G T
- Joshi, M C
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 341 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aerodynamic noise; Aircraft noise; Flaps (Aircraft); Fluid dynamics; Guides to the literature; Jet engines; Literature reviews; Mathematical models; Noise; Noise control; Nozzles; Shape; STOL aircraft; Turbofan engines; Turbojet engines; VTOL aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Attenuation; Configuration; Models; Noise reduction; Two dimensional
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic slots; Jet engine noise; Short takeoff aircraft; Suppression
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136768
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-75-162-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-3053
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 2002 12:00AM