ADVANCED INTEGRATED AIRCRAFT DISPLAYS AND AUGMENTED FLIGHT CONTROL. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Volume II contains reports detailing the past year's hardware efforts. Hardware specific to Phase II simulation and experimentation was designed, built, and installed. Volume II describes equipment necessary to continuing research on computer-augmented controls and computer-generated displays. (Author)
- See also Volume 1, AD-A022 459.
University of Illinois, SavoyAviation Research Laboratory, Willard Airport
Savoy, IL United States 61874
- Daly, D
- Collins, D J
- Ruby, R A
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 201 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air traffic control; Airborne navigational aids; Computer graphics; Control systems; Coordinates; Digital computers; Experiments; Flight control systems; Human machine systems; Information display systems; Real time control; Real time data processing; Scanners; Simulation; Transformations (Mathematics)
- Old TRIS Terms: Digital systems; Flight instruments
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136677
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ARL-75-12/ONR-752-V2Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-76-C-0081
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM