BIBLIOGRAPHY ON COLD REGIONS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. CUMULATIVE AUTHOR INDEX. VOLUMES 23-27
The index is a cumulation of the annual indexes to five volumes of the Bibliography on Cold Regions Science and Technology (23-27). It is in two volumes, arranged by author and by subject.
- See also Volume 29, Part 1, AD-A022 641.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 1223 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Building materials; Cold weather; Construction; Drainage; Excavations; Freezing; Frigid regions; Frost heaving; Glaciers; Ice formations; Indexes (Information management); Operations; Permafrost; Rocks; Science; Sea ice; Snow; Soil mechanics; Technology; Testing; Thaw; Thermal conductivity; Thermodynamics
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic area; Frost heave
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00136668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-12-CA-23/27, CRREL-12-CS-23/27
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM