MAST PROCEDURES FOR ON SITE ACCIDENT PICKUP
Procedures are described for evacuation of automobile and other accident victims via MAST (Military Assistance to Safety and Traffic) to medical facilities. MAST services are provided by Fort Stewart, Georgia, to most counties of Georgia and to several counties of South Carolina. Procedures are noted for making the decision to order a MAST mission, for ordering a MAST helicopter, for preparing the patient for the helicopter, and for loading the patient onto the helicopter. Maps showing the counties covered by Fort Stewart MAST are included, and flying times from Fort Stewart to several cities are listed.
Southeast Georgia Hospital Association DistrictCivilian MAST Coordinating Committee
Augusta, GA USA
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash victims; Crashes; Disasters and emergency operations; Emergency medical services; Evacuation; Health care services; Helicopters; Medical services; Regions; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency services; Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Georgia; South Carolina; United States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM