RAILROAD CROSSING SIGNALLING SYSTEM
The patent relates to a highway-railroad crossing signalling system using microwave telemetry to convey control information from a remote sensing location to a receiver coupled to an active motorist warning device.
- Supersedes PB-216 155.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hopkins, J B
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Grade crossing protection systems; Intersections; Microwave communication systems; Microwaves; Patents; Railroads; Remote sensing; Safety; Signal devices; Telecommunications; Telemetry; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing protection; Microwave communication
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPK-184-828 Patent, PATENT-3 758 775
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM