ANNUAL CATALYST RESEARCH PROGRAM REPORT. SUMMARY
This report constitutes the first Annual Report of the ORD Catalyst Research Program required by the Administrator as noted in his testimony before the Senate Public Works Committee on November 6, 1973. It includes all research aspects of this broad multi-disciplinary program including: emissions characterization, measurement method development, monitoring, fuels analysis, toxicology, biology, epidemiology, human studies, and unregulated emissions control options. Principal focus is upon catalyst-generated sulfuric acid and noble metal particulate emissions.
- See also PB-249 909.
Environmental Protection AgencyHealth Effects Research Laboratory
Research Triangle Pk, NC United States 27711
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerosols; Air pollution; Air quality management; Atmospheric chemistry; Automobiles; Biology; Catalysts; Environmental impacts; Epidemiology; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuels; Gas analysis; Gases; Human factors; Monitoring; Palladium; Particles; Particulates; Platinum; Pollutants; Public health; Research; Sulfates; Sulfuric acid; Toxicology
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136637
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/3-75/010aa Ann Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM