REGIONAL AIR POLLUTION STUDY (RAPS) EMISSION INVENTORY HANDBOOK. VOLUME 2
The regional air pollution study (RAPS) for the St. Louis air quality control region, is the largest and most comprehensive attempt to date to obtain a quantitative understanding of urban air pollution. The RAPS emission inventory was planned to provide far more detailed information than has been available anywhere in the past; its aim is to obtain hourly data for key pollutants based insofar as possible, on measured values. Volume 2 deals with sources and their classification, and discusses point and area sources.
- See also Volume 1, PB-249 613 and Volume 3, PB-250 114.
Rockwell InternationalAir Monitoring Center
Newbury Park, CA USA
Environmental Protection AgencyEnvironmental Sciences Research Laboratory
Research Triangle Pk, NC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 572 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Airports; Boats; Combustion; Contaminants; Dust; Exhaust gases; Handbooks; Heat; Highways; Hydrocarbons; Industrial wastes; Inventory; Regional planning; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00136633
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/3-76/011b Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1081
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM