ENERGY USE IN TRANSPORTATION: POTENTIAL FOR COOPERATIVE RESEARCH
This report describes the findings of a group of researchers sent by the Transportation Research Board, under contract with the U.S. Department of Transportation, to selected European countries and multinational organizations to inquire into the possibilities and prospects of research cooperation in the field of energy use in transportation.
Department of TransportationOffice of International Programs, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Bruck, H W
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 148 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy; Energy conservation; Federal government; Foreign; Freight transportation; Fuel consumption; Policy; Research; Research projects; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: France; Germany; Netherlands; Sweden; United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Government policies; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Geotechnology; Materials; Policy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00136631
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 2003 12:00AM