EVALUATION OF PROPERTIES OF ASPHALT CEMENTS WITH EMPHASIS ON CONSISTENCIES AT LOW TEMPERATURES
The testing program described in this report had several purposes. One was to develop suitable and significant tests to measure consistency of asphalt cements at temperatures encountered during pavement service. The second was to establish low-temperature limits in the proposed study specifications for asphalt cements, based on the developed test method. Finally, the verification of established viscosity limits at 140 and 275 F temperatures were considered as an additional aim of this testing program.
Lexington, KY USA 40511-8480
- Puzinauskas, V P
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt cement; Consistency; Evaluation; Flexible pavements; Highways; Laboratory tests; Low temperature; Low temperature tests; Performance tests; Viscosity
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00136627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-67-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM