DEFECT TESTING OF FIVE CATALYST EQUIPPED FORD PROTOTYPE VEHICLES. VOLUME I
The objective of the work performed under this contract was to provide test data on the performance of a known exhaust catalytic system under a variety of engine parameter conditions. The vehicles were Ford Galaxie four-door sedans equipped with 400 cubic inch V-8 engines and Englehard catalytic converter systems. Each vehicle received a 1975 FTP Emissions Test in accordance with the Federal Register for every induced defect. Volume 1 contains a description of the tests.
- See also Volume 2, PB-250 583.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA USA 92805
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- McMillen, R G
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles by type; Calibration; Catalysts; Catalytic converters; Chemical analysis; Defects; Dynamometers; Equipment; Equipment tests; Exhaust gases; Flow; Flow measurement; Fuels; Gases; Motor vehicles; Particles; Performance tests; Prototypes; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental design; Gas flow; Vehicle make
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/3-75/008-a
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-0452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM