DEFECT TESTING OF FIVE CATALYST EQUIPPED FORD PROTOTYPE VEHICLES. VOLUME II
The objective of the work performed under this contract was to provide test data on the performance of a known exhaust catalytic system under a variety of engine parameter conditions. Volume 2 contains technical pollutant data resulting from this tests. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also Volume 1, PB-250 582.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA USA 92805
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- McMillen, R G
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 346 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Carbon monoxide; Catalysts; Defects; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Grain size (Geology); Hydrocarbons; Metals; Motor vehicles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Particles; Performance tests; Prototypes; Sulfur dioxide; Sulfuric acid; Tables (Data); Trace elements
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/3-75/008-b Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-0452
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM