INTERCITY PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION: MODE/ENERGY CONSERVATION. VOLUME II: ANALYSIS
Contents: Intercity passenger data; Development of intercity passenger demand models; Energy conservation policies and their impacts; Evaluation of alternative energy conservation policies; Analyses of regression results; Travel and energy data for conservation policies; Regression analyses using air/auto costs. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also Volume 1, PB-250 883.
RMC Research Corporation7910 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, MD USA 20014
Council on Environmental Quality722 Jackson Place, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Roche, G
- Lago, A M
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Analysis; Automobiles; Buses; Conservation; Demand; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Intercity transportation; Intercity travel; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Policy; Policy making; Railroad transportation; Regression analysis; Simulation; Taxes; Transportation; Travel demand; Velocity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Energy demand
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Materials; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00136603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RMC-UR-286-Vol-2 Final Rpt., EQ-5174130282
- Contract Numbers: EQ4AC028
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM