ORIENTATION TO BICYCLES, TRAINING COURSE NO. T34 WORKBOOK
The workbook and accompanying videotape present an overview and technical information on bicycles which serves as a technical foundation for understanding the bicycle regulation. The workbook describes: The different types of bicycles, including their distinguishing features; the factors that contribute to bicycle accidents; the five major systems of bicycles (steering, frame, wheel, drive, and brake systems); specific parts of bicycles. Exercises for the student and illustrations of the bicycle parts are included.
Consumer Product Safety CommissionTraining and Manpower Development Division
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Brakes; Classification; Components; Crashes; Economic factors; Frames; Handbooks; Human factors engineering; Marketing; Regulations; Specialized training; Steering; Utilization; Vehicle drive systems; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructions
- Old TRIS Terms: Roadwheels
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136599
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM