THE ROLE OF SUBSTATE REGIONS IN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING, PROGRAMMING, AND BUDGETING
Contents: History and experience of substate regionalism; Overview of Pennsylvania's transportation planning, programming, and budgeting process; Proposed transportation planning, programming, and budgeting; Proposed organization structure; Implementation and draft legislation.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-251 059-SET, PC$20.00.
Pennsylvania State University, University ParkPennsylvania Transportation Institute, Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Larson, T D
- Hand, I
- Poister, T H
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 270 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Computer programming; Cooperation; Finance; Labor unions; Laws; Legislation; Local government; Organization; Policy; Project management; Recommendations; Regional planning; Regional transportation; State government; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements; Financial management; Programming
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00136514
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PTI-7521 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PENNDOT-52723
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM