GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE II. HEAVY-DUTY DIESEL ENGINES
Quality Assurance guidelines for Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The guidelines apply to Quality Assurance Principles and techniques in the areas of procurement, standards and calibration, test quality control, data validation and corrective action. Model Quality Management Procedures are presented to describe the relationships and responsibilities of the various organizational elements in accomplishing the quality functions.
- See also PB-245 788 and PB-251 333.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA USA 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Wimette, H
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Air quality management; Calibration; Concentration (Chemistry); Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Guidelines; Heavy vehicles; Maintenance; Management; Measuring instruments; Performance evaluations; Procurement; Quality assurance; Quality control; Standards; Tests; Urban areas; Validation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Environment; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136499
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024-c
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM