GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS. PHASE II. HEAVY-DUTY DIESEL ENGINES-TEST PROCEDURES
Test procedures for heavy-duty diesel engines mobile source emissions measurement systems are presented with the concept of a total quality assurance system. The test procedures are presented in document control format and give the detailed test procedures with quality assurance provisions for each part of the total testing system.
- See also PB-251 332.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
, United States
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Wimette, H
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air pollution sources; Air quality management; Calibration; Concentration (Chemistry); Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Guidelines; Heavy vehicles; Maintenance; Measuring instruments; Quality assurance; Quality control; Standards; Tables (Data); Test procedures; Tests; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136498
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024d
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM