WATER POLLUTION ABATEMENT TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITIES AND COSTS SELECTED INDUSTRIES: INDUSTRY CATEGORY 1A. ORE MINING AND MILLING
Technologies are examined for thirty eight (38) industry segments to meet water pollution abatement requirements of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendments of 1972 (P.L. 92-500). Levels of pollution abatement which are reviewed include those promulgated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for 1977 (PBCTCA or best practicable control technology currently available) and for 1983 (BATEA or best available technology economically achievable). Capital and operating and maintenance costs are presented in 1973 dollars. Performance is stated in terms of resulting effluents.
- Includes PB-251 437-01 thru PB-251 437-04.
Battelle Memorial Institute505 King Avenue
Columbus, OH United States 43201
National Commission on Water QualityWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 2603 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt plants; Beverages; Concrete; Cost engineering; Costs; Dairy products; Environmental control; Fertilizers; Glass industry; Industrial wastes; Industries; Leather; Maintenance management; Meat; Metal industry; Mining; Oil wells; Operating costs; Paint; Portland cement; Seafood; Soap; Transportation; Water pollution; Water quality management; Wood products
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aquaculture; Maintenance costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Capitalized costs; Captalized costs; Cereal products; Concrete products; Foundries; Pottery; Water pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00136493
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., NCWQ-75/89-1
- Contract Numbers: WQ5AC012
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM