BICYCLE COMPLIANCE TEST MANUAL, DOCUMENT NO. 502496, REGULATORY DOCUMENTS, FRN JULY 16, 1974, NOVEMBER 13, 1975, JANUARY 28, 1976
This test procedure document comprises all of the compliance tests that are specified in the Federal Register, January 28, 1976. The compliance tests are classified as visual, simple, and laboratory tests. Where deemed necessary, pictorial illustrations of test arrangements are shown. In some cases, drawings of the test equipment are included. The purpose of the test procedures is in compliance testing of bicycles that are regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Consumer Product Safety CommissionProduct Standards Division, 1750 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Edinger, K W
- Publication Date: 1976-3-19
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Bicycles; Braking; Consumer protection; Equipment tests; Laboratory tests; Lamps; Manuals; Performance tests; Reflectorized materials; Regulations; Safety engineering; Seats; Standards; Test procedures; Testing equipment; Tests; Tires; Wheels
- Old TRIS Terms: Chain drives; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136482
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM