GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE III. LIGHT-DUTY DIESEL-POWERED VEHICLES - TEST PROCEDURES
Test Procedures for Light Duty Diesel Powered Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The Test Procedures are presented in document control format and give the detailed test procedures with Quality Assurance provisions for each part of the total testing system. This volume is a supplement to EPA-650/4-75-024-b, Guidelines for QA Programs for Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems, Phase 1, Light Duty Gasoline Powered Vehicles - Test Procedures.
- See also PB-251 562 and PB-251 564.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA USA 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
- Wimette, H
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Delivery vehicles; Detectors; Diesel engines; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Guidelines; Light trucks; Quality control; Test procedures; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Supplements
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024f
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM