GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE IV. HEAVY-DUTY GASOLINE ENGINES - QUALITY ASSURANCE GUIDELINES
Quality Assurance guidelines for Light Duty Gasoline Powered Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The guidelines apply to Quality Assurance principles and techniques in the areas of procurement, standards and calibration, test quality control, data validation and corrective action. Model Quality Management Procedures are presented to describe the relationships and responsibilities of the various organizational elements in accomplishing the quality functions. This volume is a supplement to EPA-650/4-75-024-c, Guidelines for QA Programs for Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems, Phase II, Heavy Duty Diesel Engines - QA Guidelines.
- See also PB-251 563 and PB-251 565.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
, United States
- Wimette, H
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Diesel engines; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gasoline engines; Guidelines; Heavy vehicles; Maintenance; Performance evaluations; Quality control; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136478
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024g
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM