GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE IV. HEAVY-DUTY GASOLINE ENGINES - TEST PROCEDURES
Test Procedures for Heavy Duty Gasoline Engines Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The Test Procedures are presented in document control format and give the detailed test procedures with Quality Assurance provisions for each part of the total testing system. This volume is a supplement to EPA-650/4-75-024-d, Guidelines for QA Programs for Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems, Phase II, Heavy Duty Diesel Engines - Test Procedures.
- See also PB-251 564.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
, United States
- Wimette, H
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Carbon dioxide; Carbon monoxide; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gasoline engines; Guidelines; Heavy vehicles; Hydrocarbons; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Quality control; Test procedures; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00136477
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024h
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM