A TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC STUDY OF WASTE OIL RECOVERY. PART IV. ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN WASTE OIL RECOVERY. PART V. A FIELD TEST OF THE QUALITY OF RE-REFINED LUBE OILS. PART VI. A REVIEW OF RE-REFINING ECONOMICS
This report contains the following studies: An energy balance of waste oil recycling as lube oil and waste oil recovery as fuel oil; A description of a potential field test re-refined lube oil using motor vehicles on a federal facility; An update of re-refining economies reflecting increased prices of petroleum products (1974-75).
- See also PB-237620.
Teknekron Incorporated2118 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA USA 94704
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Solid Waste Management Programs
Washington, DC USA 20460
Institute of Public Administration,
- Cukor, P M
- Hall, T
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 141 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Energy; Energy consumption; Fuel consumption; Fuel oils; Land reclamation; Lubricating oils; Materials recovery (Mining); Military organizations; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Oils; Performance tests; Petroleum; Quality control; Recycling; Refining; Wastes
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials recovery; Military requirements; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00136466
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/530/SW-90c.4
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-2904
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM