ACTUAL AND RECOMMENDED MAINTENANCE PRACTICES FOR LIGHT-DUTY VEHICLES FOR 1975 AND LATER MODEL YEARS. VOLUME II
The purpose of this report is to present findings, conclusions, and substantiating data gathered by the Bendix Corporation, Launch Support Division, during a 1-year contract performance period, 9 May 1974 through 9 May 1975, on the actual and recommended maintenance practices for light-duty vehicles for 1975 and later-model years. Volume 2 contains the seventh task listed, the review and analysis of the 1974 Durability Test scheduled service records.
- See also PB-251 736.
Bendix CorporationLAunch Support Division
Cocoa Beach, FL USA
Environmental Protection AgencyMichigan Certification and Surveillance Division
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Sims, C W
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 664 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Alternatives analysis; Automobiles; Automobiles by type; Automotive engineering; Catalytic converters; Consumer protection; Delivery vehicles; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Durability; Light trucks; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Methodology; Performance tests; Recommendations; Records management; Reviews; Service stations; Standards; Surveys; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records; Vehicle make
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Automobile engines; Maintenance standards
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00136464
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/460/3-75/009b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-0453
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM