FINAL SYSTEM PLAN FOR RESTRUCTURING RAILROADS IN THE NORTHEAST AND MIDWEST REGION. ERRATA SUPPLEMENT TO VOL 1-2
Final system plan for restructuring railroads in Northeast and Midwest region pursuant to Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973, official Errata supplement to Vol. 1-2, December 1, 1975.
- Supplementary Note: See also Final System Plan, July 1975, RRIS #24 136387, Bulletin 7602.
United States Railway Association2100 2nd Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20595
- Publication Date: 1975-12-1
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Bankruptcy; Branch lines; Consolidations; Financing; Nationalization; Ownership; Profitability; Socioeconomic factors
- Identifier Terms: Central Railroad of New Jersey; Conrail; Erie Lackawanna Railway; Penn Central Transportation Company
- Old TRIS Terms: Reading company; Regional rail reorganization act
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00136388
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM