FINAL SYSTEM PLAN FOR RESTRUCTURING RAILROADS IN THE NORTHEAST AND MIDWEST REGION
The Final System Plan, developed by the U.S. Railway Association meets the obligation of the Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973. The Plan is described in two volumes with Volume I containing Part I: Introduction and Summary; Regional Rail System; Passenger Service; Financial Analysis; Capital Structure; Valuation; Manpower Requirements and Policies; Marketing; and Part II: Designations. Volume II contains Part III: Light Density Lines and Community Impact.
- Supplementary Note: See also Official Errata Supplement to Volume 1-2, December 1, 1975, RRIS #24 136388, Bulletin 7602. Two volume set $12.30 available from GPO.
United States Railway Association2100 2nd Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20595
- Publication Date: 1975-7-26
- Pagination: 920 p.
- Volume: 1&2
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Bankruptcy; Branch lines; Consolidations; Financing; Nationalization; Ownership; Profitability; Socioeconomic factors
- Identifier Terms: Central Railroad of New Jersey; Conrail; Erie Lackawanna Railway; Penn Central Transportation Company
- Old TRIS Terms: Reading company; Regional rail reorganization act
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00136387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Railway Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM