VIBRATIONS AND NOISE IN PUMP, FAN, AND COMPRESSOR INSTALLATIONS
Twenty papers are vibration phenomena, prediction and control of noise, and flow pulsation in boiler feed pumps, centrifugal pumps, hydraulic displacement pumps, fans, compressors and blowers. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Vib and Noise in Pump, Fan, and Compressor Install, Conf, Proceedings, Paper, Univ of Southampton, England, September 16-18, 1975. Published for Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, England.
Mechanical Engineering Publications LimitedP.O. Box 24, Northgate Avenue
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 6BW, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Boilers; Centrifugal pumps; Compressors; Hydraulic equipment; Machinery; Noise; Noise control; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hydraulic machinery; Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler feed pumps; Machinery noise; Machinery vibration
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: CP9-197
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM