ECONOMIC SELECTION OF PLANT CYCLES AND FUELS FOR GAS TURBINES
Some useful guides are presented to help users in selecting the most economic fuel and turbines for specific application. The effect of various liquid fuels on gas turbine performance and maintenance is reviewed.
- Presented at the Indiana Fuel Conference.
Purdue UniversitySchool of Aeronautics and Astronautics
West Lafayette, IN United States 47907
- Wison, W B
- Hefner, W J
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Fuel composition; Fuels; Gas turbine fuels; Gas turbines; Performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel costs; Fuel quality
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136349
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 13 1976 12:00AM